- About Us
- Contact us
- Risk Assessments
Building and Civil Engineering
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for people who are carrying out the role of site manager in construction that want to attain the CSCS Black Managers Card and a degree level qualification.
Our Assessors are from a construction management background and have completed the qualification themselves. It is a minimum requirement, to work as an assessor for us, to have at least 10 years’ experience working as Site Managers. So they can relate to your experiences and know the pressures you are under and will help you complete the course in a way that suits you best.
To achieve the qualification you will be required to complete 19 Units
The Candidate must complete all the units below to gain the Level 6 Diploma.
1. Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
2. Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance in the Workplace
3. Establishing, Implementing and Maintaining Systems for Managing Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
4. Evaluating and Selecting Work Methods to Meet Project or Operational Requirements in the Workplace
5. Monitoring Construction Related Project Activities in the Workplace
6. Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Quality Standards in the Workplace
7. Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace
8. Managing Personal Development in a Construction-related Workplace
9. Contributing to the Identification of Work Teams in the Workplace
10. Establishing, Controlling and Monitoring Environmental Factors and Sustainability in the Workplace
11. Planning the Preparation of the Site for the Project or Operation in the Workplace
12. Ensuring that Work Activities and Resources Meet Project Work Requirements in the Workplace
13. Identifying, Allocating and Planning the Deployment and Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
14. Organising, Controlling and Monitoring Supplies of Materials in the Workplace
15. Establishing and Monitoring Communication Systems and Organisational Procedures in the Workplace
16. Establishing Project Dimensional Control Criteria in the Workplace
17. Controlling Project Quantities and Costs in the Workplace
18. Evaluating Feedback Information and Recommending Improvements in the Workplace
19. Identifying and Enabling Learning Opportunities for Given Work Teams in the Workplace
Candidates must be working in the role of Site Manager
Initial assessment will be carried out to assess your level and suitability for the course
There are no written exams to achieve this qualification. Candidates can complete the course in their own time and can be completed in a few weeks, but most candidates takes 6 to 9 months to complete.
The cost of this course including registration and certificates is £1800.00 zero VAT